It’s indeed common knowledge to drink plenty of water every day. For starters, you need to drink at least seven to eight glasses of water per day. Water is extremely vital for the human body because, without water, our body cannot carry out its regular functions.
The process of drinking water should start in the morning, just when you wake up and before you start brushing your teeth. But, many people out there avoid this suggestion because they think drinking water before brushing has no benefits. However, the truth is the exact opposite and that’s what we’re going to explain in this comprehensive guide.
The Benefits Of Drinking Water in The Morning Before Brushing
- According to professional services for water supply in Melbourne, the human body uses water during the nighttime when you’re sleeping. Since you don’t wake up much during the night to refill your body’s water content, it’s essential that you start drinking water as soon as you wake up. This is because your body needs to replenish the water that it has consumed throughout the night.
- Even if you brush your teeth before going to bed, the small number of bacteria and germs that will be present inside your mouth will continue to multiply throughout the entire nighttime. So, when you proceed to drink water in the morning before brushing, it will help in flushing the germs & bacteria, making your toothbrush & toothpaste much more effective.
- When you’ll start developing the habit of drinking water before brushing every day, you’ll start to notice that your immunity power is becoming more robust with each passing day. There will be lesser instances of you falling ill or sick via diseases such as common cold, flu and fever.
- If you can drink water before brushing your teeth every day, it can help you lower your overall blood pressure and thereby properly regulate blood sugar levels throughout the entire day.
- Any issues of indigestion or gastritis can easily be solved by drinking water before you plan on brushing your teeth.
- Lastly, you’ll enjoy better hair and skin if you can drink water in the morning before brushing. Your hair & skin will become much more soft & supple.
Should You Drink Water After Brushing Your Teeth?
No. You should absolutely not drink any water after brushing your teeth. When you drink water, the overall efficiency of your toothpaste gets lowered.
Most of the beneficial elements of your toothpaste get lost when you rinse your mouth after brushing, but some elements still remain among your gums & teeth. By consuming water, you’ll simply wash away all these elements, leaving your mouth defenceless.